Flea Season is in full swing here in the Davis Islands, Florida area. Dogma Mobile Spa has some tips to help you keep the pests away. Dogma offers the best pet grooming services in David Island. We will help you get rid of fleas on your pet, but you will need to get rid of them from your home and yard. If you have a flea infestation, it may take a couple of months to get rid of them.
Below we have listed some tips that will help:
- Wash all bedding in hot, soapy water.
- Vacuum all carpets, hardwood floors, linoleum, and tiled floors, and throw away the vacuum bag.
- Choose and apply a spray, pellet, or nontoxic treatment for your yard. Nematodes (bugs that eat fleas), can be purchased at your local garden center or online.
- Have your pet groomed regularly by Dogma with Flea and Tick Shampoo. This can help rid your dog of pests in about 4 hours.
- When all else fails, a Flea Fogger is your best hope to end the cycle of a flea infestation in your home. Alternatively, call a local exterminator.
- Continue to treat your dog and any other pets with a monthly preventative.
In the Davis Islands, Florida area, Dogma’s team of professionals work to pamper and primp your dog or cat so they leave refreshed and happy. We want your pet to not only look their best but feel their best. Each and every groomer in our company has a genuine love for pets and we cater to each animal’s individual needs. Your pet is our pet at Dogma the best pet grooming service.
South Tampa, Davis Islands, Harbour Island, St. Petersburg, Feather Sound, and Carillon.